CBT explained: 10 Strategies For Managing Anxiety, Depression, Anger, Panic or Worry. PDF
COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY, MADE EASY!
Introducing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in 7 Weeks - The ultimate solution to break free from anxiety and depression!
Are you tired of feeling overwhelmed and powerless in the face of anxiety and depression? Look no further, as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in 7 Weeks offers real, tangible relief. This workbook is designed to provide a simple and practical plan to help you overcome your struggles in just seven weeks.
The best tool to promote mental health and resolve existing issues.
Here's what you can expect:
- A comprehensive guide to CBT: Develop a deep understanding of the basic principles of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and how it works to relieve anxiety and depression.
- A cumulative plan: Each week's work builds upon the last, leading to the creation of a lasting CBT tool kit that will prepare you to handle future challenges.
- Customized approach: Written by licensed psychologist Dr. Seth Gillihan, who specializes in using CBT for anxiety and depression, the workbook is tailored to meet your specific needs and requirements.
- Guided writing exercises: Learn fundamental CBT skills and apply them to your current, real-life challenges through guided writing exercises.
- Define and achieve your goals: With Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in 7 Weeks, you'll be able to set specific goals and work towards them over the course of seven weeks.
Don't let anxiety and depression control your life any longer. Get started on your journey to lasting relief with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in 7 Weeks.
GUIDE TO DETERMINE IF YOU CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS BOOK. Is it for you? Read the statements below and check the box if that statement often describes how you feel.
- I fear the next anxiety attack.
- I have trouble sleeping.
- I worry unnecessarily about many things.
- I feel tense and anxious, and I have a hard time relaxing.
- Particular objects or situations frighten me.
- I avoid things I need to do because they make me uncomfortable.
- I avoid or feel highly nervous in some social situations.
- My angry responses seem overblown for the situation.
- I don’t understand why I feel so mad.
- My anger has caused trouble in my relationships.
- I can’t get interested in things I used to enjoy.
- I feel like I have nothing to look forward to.
Say goodbye to the pain and frustration and hello to a brighter, more fulfilling future. Get your copy instantly!
Limited time offer.
Our catalogue is designed to cater to all your creative and intellectual needs.
We're committed to delivering only the best, ensuring satisfaction with every purchase.
Be part of a brand that listens. With over 1 Billion views and millions of followers on social media, we're a proven community-driven small business that values your ideas and feedback.
Our products come to you with free global shipping no matter where you are.